- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate should have passed / appeared Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering / Technology from State Governments / MHRD approved institutions, with at least 50 % Aggregate marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- The candidate should possess Bachelor degree in the relevant course of Engineering/Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria of the concerned University for which admission is being sought to a particular Post graduate degree course/specialization.
- Having Positive GATE Score valid for the academic period in respective qualifying branch. (In absence of valid GATE Score, Merit shall be based on Marks obtained out of 100).
Name of Document / Certificate
Passing Certificate of Std 10th & Statement of Marks of Std.10th
Passing Certificate of Std 12th / Statement of Marks of Std. 12th
Statement of Marks of B.E./ B.Tech (Mark sheets)
Degree of B.E./ B.Tech
GATE Score Card
Certificate Caste with Category (if applicable)
Caste Validity Certificate ( if applicable)
Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
Migration Certificate (other than R.T.M. Nagpur University) (if applicable)
Eligibility Certificate (other than Maharashtra) (if applicable)
Sponsorship Certificate (2 years)
2 Photos (digital image also)
Two photo copies of above documents
- CAP 80% seats admissions are based on GATE score as per the guidelines published & allotment done by DTE. For further details visit www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- The seats remaining vacant after offering admissions through CAP round I to III due to non allotment, Non-reporting and cancellations will be filled as per the DTE guidelines at institute level against CAP vacancy.